Marmot Marmot

Brilliant.

Nicely drawn, really smooth and well animated. I also hope you got a perfect grade.

Eddsworld Vs Cahj Eddsworld Vs Cahj

A nice cartoon

Personally, I would have liked to see more of a plot, and perhaps something actually said by the characters of Eddsworld. Your animation isn't incredibly detailed, but it is smoothly animated and contained good humour. Would definitely like to see more animations from you in the future; I'm sure you'll improve more as you get older.

Ooh, and a frontpage? I'm so jealous.

Lazyfeet responds:

Ah finally. A well structured review with actual constructive advice. It's very refreshing :)

I'll work on it. And I know. I still can't believe frontpage :)

The Tempest in 60 seconds The Tempest in 60 seconds

Fantastic.

I had to right an essay on this for my English A-Level Coursework, and as such, personally hate this play and all it stands for. Such a great Flash though, very funny and well animated.

Relive Your Life Relive Your Life

A fantastic game, but there really needs to be a way to skip scenes you've already listened to. It's no fun when you fail a sequence over and over.

Me and My Dinosaur Me and My Dinosaur

I wanted to like it

I found this game more rage-inducing than it needed to be, to the point where the frustration took the fun and charm out of the game. Some more checkpoints would have fixed this.

PopUp Attack 2 PopUp Attack 2

Funny stuff.

Ha ha, I liked it. The sound works great.

kokonut10 responds:

Thank you!

Blue Java Cafe Blue Java Cafe

Relaxing

A very relaxing song =P

An Army of One An Army of One

Awesome song

Don't really know what else to say. It's great!

FJM [newgrounds exclusive] FJM [newgrounds exclusive]

I like it

Very relaxing in a way.

Forever Rememberedd Forever Rememberedd

Wow, how absolutely beautiful. Brilliant job. This will now be my wallpaper for a while.

Mariiiinnnooooo Mariiiinnnooooo